- Human Resources
ERGO aims to be the top choice reinsurance company within Germany and internationally for customers, shareholders, and employees, as well as in-house and third-party agents.
A shareholder of Swiss RE, La Suisse Turkey General Representation, which was founded in 1926, started to carry on business as Avrupa Sigorta Aracılığı A.Ş. in 1981. The corporation was founded again as İsviçre Sigorta A.Ş. by Avrupa Holding and Swiss RE in 1988, since the laws regulating the insurance sector has changed. The portfolio of La Suisse Turkey General Representation was handed over to İsviçre Sigorta A.Ş.. In 1995, the company was renamed as İsviçre Hayat A.Ş. to operate in the areas of health and life insurance; and the company's partnership with Swiss RE continued until 2006. In 2006, Avrupa Holding signed a partnership agreement with ERGO International AG, of which majority interest is owned by Munich Re, and took over 75 percent of the shares in the group's insurance company. The new company was named ERGO. In 2008, Avrupa Holding transferred the remaining 25 percent of the shares to ERGO Insurance Group. Hence, ERGO Sigorta fully became a part of ERGO International AG. Positioned as one of the three biggest companies of the ERGO Insurance Group internationally, ERGO is expected to be the enterprise that will contribute to the ERGO Insurance Group's growth the most among other countries. With over 500 employees and more than 1500 agencies and brokers, ERGO offers individual and corporate products and services in insurance, pension and life plans throughout Turkey.
With 144,6 million TL capital, around 694 million TL premium, over 500 full-time employees, 13 district offices throughout Turkey, more than 1500 agencies and network of contracted firms, ERGO Sigorta is one of the leader insurance companies in the sector. Supporting its clients in all circumstances with responsibility and competence, ERGO Sigorta meets all insurance needs of its customers and guarantees a lifetime of cooperation. ERGO Sigorta offers products and services in 7 main areas such as Fire, Car Accident, Non-Car Accident, Engineering, Transportation, Agriculture, and Health. The mission of ERGO Sigorta is to grow while giving particular attention to client satisfaction and to continue being one of the biggest insurance companies in Turkey while always supporting its clients.
ERGO Emeklilik ve Hayat aims to become a strong and reliable brand in Turkey and to be a leader in pension funds with the international expertise, reliability, and size of the ERGO Group.
The most basic strategy of ERGO Emeklilik ve Hayat is to offer client-oriented solutions that rest on a detailed analysis of clients' needs and to meet them exactly. ERGO Emeklilik ve Hayat aims to build long-term relationships with clients and meet their pension needs accurately, as it always holds value in transparency, trust, and team work for its individual and corporal clients. ERGO Emeklilik ve Hayat emphasizes adding value to its clients' futures with the expertise of financial planning and lifetime protection. The main objective of ERGO Emeklilik ve Hayat is to establish and maintain a close relationship with clients not only before but also during retirement.
With our individual pension products, our clients can determine their investment type, plan their retirement, and choose one of six different pension funds, which are created according to individual investment choices and risk profiles, constituting of a tailor-made combination of funds. The life insurances that ERGO Emeklilik ve Hayat offers help clients secure both their own and beloveds' lives and futures.
- The ERGO Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in Europe with total premium income of € 17.7 billion in 2008.
- Our biggest shareholder, Munich RE, holds a 99.69 % stake in ERGO and is the most powerful reinsurance company.
- ERGO Türkiye is one of the three biggest companies of the ERGO Insurance Group and Munich RE internationally and expected to be the market that will contribute to the ERGO Insurance Group's growth the most among other countries.
- With over 500 employees and more than 1500 agencies and brokers, ERGO offers individual and corporal products and services in insurance, pension and life throughout Turkey today.
- We make a difference with a faithful and enthusiastic team experienced in global know-how, new business models that make a difference in the sector, and our brand new products designed for client needs.
- We are financially strong and we have the power of rapid refunding.
|Our Shareholder||Relative Share (%)||Absolute Share (TL)|
|ERGO International AG||100||1.068.571|
ERGO Sigorta 444 0 466