- Human Resources
ERGO Portföy Yönetimi
ERGO Portfolio provides the best premium with the most suitable investment options for its investors.
ERGO Portfoy Yonetimi A.S. was founded in 2000 with the partnership of İsviçre Sigorta and EVG Group and started its operations in 2001 after receiving the license of portfolio management from the Capital Markets Board.
Having incorporated into ERGO International AG at the end of 2006, the company was named ERGO Portföy Yönetimi in May 2007.
ERGO Portföy Yönetimi manages four mutual funds and seven pension funds as well as providing portfolio management services for individuals and corporate clients.
Adopting strategies that focus on different expectations and needs, ERGO Portföy Yönetimi offers products and services aimed to meet various financial needs of individual investors and corporate clients. Our company achieves efficacy through a high level of capital accumulation, experienced and professional management, transparent reports, and direct communication with clients.
The company's portfolio management approach, which is comprehensively defined, can be summarized under a few main headlines:
- Accepting the fact that inflation and interest rates are one of the determinants of global finance market activities,
- Taking universal trends in society, economy and technology into consideration,
- Having a global macro strategy,
- Giving liquidity prominence in the short term,
- Believing that shares will be more profitable than any other investment means in the long term,
- Concentrating on certain sector strategies,
- Carrying out investment operations with a firm discipline,
- Updating strategies constantly.
ERGO Sigorta 444 0 466